Alexa web rank
Top Trending News

Improving justice system is a big challenge for us, CJ

Islamabad: The Chief Justice of Pakistan has remarked that the improvement of Pakistan’s justice system is a big challenge for us.

The hearing of Recodek presidential reference was held in the Supreme Court. Makhdoom Ali Khan, the lawyer of Barrack Gold Company, the investor in the project, argued that 85% of the goods will be paid as soon as the goods arrive at the port, the remaining 15% of the goods will be paid according to the market rate and quality after reaching the destination. .

Makhdoom Ali Khan said that if any minerals other than copper and gold come out of Rekodic project, the procedure is mentioned in the agreement. If exported, the government will be able to take it free, if the land is acquired, the company will pay while the government will provide the facility.

Lawyer Barrack Gold Company said that the construction and repair of central highways will be the responsibility of the government, while the construction of the road from Nokundi to the project will be the responsibility of the company. While the security within the project will be the responsibility of the company, Rekodic will crush the goods from the project and reach the port through the water line, Rekodic will spend one percent of the construction of the project and 0.4% of the annual income will be spent on social partnership.

- Advertisement -

The lawyer said that 7500 jobs will be provided on the construction of the project and 4000 on the operations. Do it.

Justice Muneeb Akhtar said that Pakistan has 50% shares in Rekodic project and Pakistan will also be affected by the dispute.

Chief Justice Umar Atta Bandial remarked that whatever the government of Pakistan does, it should do it keeping international laws in mind, otherwise the company will go to the international arbitration forum. There is a big difference between Pakistan’s judicial system and the international justice system. Improvement is a big challenge for us, foreign investors should also trust the justice system of Pakistan.

Advocate Barrack Gold Company Makhdoom Ali Khan completed the arguments. The court adjourned further hearing of the case till November 24.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.